The dentists and staff at Dekamore Dental want you to have a safe and healthy Halloween. Our DeKalb dentists recommend the following:
- Sort out the halloween candy with your child. Remove opened candy and food that is home made.
- Eat sweets with or shortly after mealtime.
- Limit the number of pieces of candy your child eats.
- Avoid candy that stays in your month for a long period of time unless it is sugarless.
- Avoid gooey candy that will stick in the grooves of the teeth and between teeth.
- Drink water while eating candy and drink after eating candy.
- Brush after eating candy.
- Floss. If your child cannot floss their teeth, please floss their teeth for them.
Enjoy your Halloween holiday!